Special information for processing your personal data during your visit to our website.
Here we have provided you with additional information on the processing of your personal data by us, AE Industry GmbH, when accessing our website, in particular when using forms.
1. We are responsible for the personal data processing AE Industry GmbH Dynamostr. 3 68165 Mannheim, Germany Phone: +49 621 121 827 - 0 Managing Director: Zheng Yan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.ae-industry.de (with contact form)
Website: https://www.ae-industry.com (with contact form)
4. Use of our web forms
You are free to use our web forms at any time. You enter the personal data that you consider necessary. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. We need this information to contact you (e.g. your e-mail address and your request). We process the personal data you provide us in this way to respond to your request. Processing takes place either within the framework of pre-contractual, contractual or post-contractual measures (e.g. within the framework of an enquiry for an offer or within the framework of warranty or guarantee claims) (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DS-GVO) or, if it concerns another concern of yours, on the basis of our legitimate interest (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DS-GVO).
5. Your obligation to provide personal data
If we act for you (e.g. within the framework of a contract), we can only do so if you provide us with all the necessary personal data. If you do not want this, we cannot act for you. In some cases there is also a legal obligation to provide us with your personal data; we will inform you separately in such a case.
6. We obtain the personal data from these sources
We process the personal data we receive from you. In addition, we process personal data obtained from public sources (e.g. debtor directories (creditworthiness data), company websites (contact data)) or other sources (e.g. credit agencies (creditworthiness data)) within the framework of an existing or initiated business relationship, if this is permissible. We will be happy to provide you with further details on a case-by-case basis.
7. Your rights If you would like to know which personal data we have stored about you, we will tell you, because you have a right to information according to Art. 15 DS-GVO in connection with § 34 BDSG. If you tell us that personal information is incorrect, we must correct it. You have a right to correction under Art. 16 DS-GVO. You have the right to have your personal data deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO in conjunction with § 35 BDSG. In rare cases (e.g. if it is not clear whether personal data is correct or incorrect or if we would like to delete your personal data, but you do not want to do so) you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO.
They have a right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. If you do not wish to receive direct mail from us, you can object to this at any time and we will no longer use your personal data for direct mail in the future. If you object to the processing of your personal data, the legality of the processing on the basis of your consent will not be affected until you object. They have a right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO. If you exercise your rights, it usually costs you nothing. Please contact us in such a case. If you have a complaint or question about data protection, please contact us (point 1 above) or our data protection officer (point 2 above). They also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
8. recipients to whom we pass on your personal data We use your personal data within AE Industry GmbH to fulfil our contractual or statutory obligations. If necessary and permissible or legally binding, we pass on your personal data to third parties or to contract processors. Contractors process personal data on our behalf and exclusively according to our specifications. Third parties or contract processors are e.g. authorities, IT companies (e.g. for the operation of our website), credit agencies (for credit assessment), debt collection companies, service companies (e.g. for the billing of services) and distributors (for the delivery of products).
9. AE store your personal data as briefly as possible We store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligation or a statutory obligation. Your personal data will be deleted as soon as we no longer need it and no further storage is required by law. Your personal data will not be deleted as long as they are needed to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
10. processing based on an automated decision does not take place with us. We do not carry out profiling (automated processing with the aim of evaluating certain personal aspects).